KO BIDET. The cheapest is also the best. VERTICAL water jet, so: 1.It is 100% effective, 2.Thanks to its VERTICAL WATER JET it doesn't push filthy water to uro-genitalia, as the majority of other bidets do.
3.It never wets cloths, or does not splash water around.4.It makes the dangerous, for microbe harboring, hot water heated topically, useless. 5.Money, space and time saving. 6. It is the only one that can be used with toilet risers and wheel chairs. 7. Easily installed. It is just sticking on the bowl. No tools.. 8.Only 3 the steps to use 9.It never leaks. Recuperation in 2 months. We look for distributors.
85 advantages, due to VERTICAL WATER JET
It cleans the area of the anus through the vertical water jet
Comparing bidet types. Know what nobody tells you about it.
Α. WHEN USING THE KO BIDET.
1. Health safety. The only understandable argument made by those insisting οn toilet paper use is: As regards public toilets, or toilets being used by other family members as well, when they use dry or wet t. paper, they are sure about sanitation, while with bidets, they have serious and understandable fears. KO BIDET has an answer to alleviate their fears and that is: we are able to wash and disinfect easily the nozzle spout at will (see site video).
2. Using t. paper leaves a thin feces layer, that soon is dried up, vaporized and spread around to urinary organs, especially in women, due to anatomical reasons. That explains why urinary tract infections are so often in women. KO BIDET with its single, strong, but adjustable, VERTICAL water jet, which does not push filthy water forwards, it may reduce almost to zero in the anus area of women and men and generally in toilet room and so eliminate URINARY TRUCT INFECTIONS.
3. Thanks to its absolute VERTICAL, single, strong but adjustable jet, is 100% and incomparably effective, even in hemorrhoid or hair presence.
4. Jet water targeting is stable. Water is not spread and is of the least amount needed. As a result, coldness feeling is negligible. For the same reason drying by paper or towel could be avoided. That last reason could lead to total avoidance of paper, which could be very useful for PUBLIC TOILETS, where t. paper is causing, as we know, big problems. Of course a tiny piece of t. paper or a towell could be used. 5. In a family, men, women, children, elderly, can use the same apparatus, as disinfection by each one is easy and simple. For the same reason this apparatus is ideal and safe for public toilets, hotels, hospitals etc.
6. It is the only one that could be combined with toilet risers or wheelchairs with a pot.
7. Installment is done without tools. It is just stuck, in 2-3’. 8. Use is simple, (3 steps). 9. It reduces Tom Pipers chances to enjoy their “job”.
10. It never leaks.
11. Children curiosity can’t do any harm.
12. It is not electric.
13. It is very cheap, free spare parts.
B. WHEN USING A STANDALONE TYPE. 1 You need at the end to clean with your hands the basin from the scattered feces stuff.
2. You may need to use hands to clean yourself
3. Uro-genitals could be infected by filthy water.
4. You need extra space and walk around with clothes down from toilet to basin.
5. Spent a lot of water and need more t. paper to dry up.
6. It is non sanitary, specially if it is going to be used by other persons also.
C. WHEN USING A HAND HELD WASHLET. 1. You have to be versatile and healthy.
2. You could get a back dislocation, while trying to find your best position.
3. You, if a man, could hurt your dicks.
4. You, if a woman, may get filthy water to your genitalia.
5. Your anus cleaning could be inefficient, as jet targeting may be bad.
6. You may have your clothes wet, or the area around splashed with water.
7. Your hand often is contaminated by watered shit.
8. Not other family member could use it, as it touches user’s body.
D. WHEN USING A TURKISH BIDET. 1. You need to use your hands.
E. WHEN USING AN ADD-ON BIDET PRODUCING MORE OR LESS OBLIQUE JET. 1. You have to dismantle your toilet in order to install it.
2. The water jet is more or less oblique, so, cleaning is ineffective, particularly if there are hemorrhoids or the anus region is hairy.
3. Filthy water could be pushed to women genitalia.
4. Clothe wetting or water splashing around could happen.
5. No cleaning of toilet under it is possible.
6. It can’t be used in toilet risers, or wheelchairs with pot.
7. They could be expensive. You may have to change the toilet cover. 8. Their complexity makes them vulnerable, so the need often some service. 9. If they are battery fed, you have to take care about it. If connected to electric mains, you would have to be careful in cleaning the toilet with water. 1
AT LAST, TOILETS WITHOUT T. PAPER. THE END OF THE DISGUSTINGLY NON AESTHETIC AND NON-HYGIENIC WIPING.
IS TOILET PAPER USE RELATED TO URINARY, ACQIRED HOSPITAL INFECTIONS AND FOOD CONTAMINATION?
We, the millions of candidate victims of Acquired Hospital Infections, or Urinary Tract or other infections, are anxious about the verdict of the now (?) ongoing research project by Health World Institutes, about this critical question.
When somebody is using t. paper to wipe up, the cleaning is incomplete. A feces layer, full of dangerous microbes remains, which soon IS DRIED out and VAPORIZED, so these microbes overwhelm the near organs, especially in females (one to two women is having U.T. infection. The same and worse it applies to hospitals, where in-hospital infections are not uncommon. It is imperative for Health Services and medical staff to give a quick and clear answer to the above question. It is easy I think, for a Health Institute, in a laboratory to count the microbes number in a place, room or house, when the toilet paper is used, and when a good 100% effective bidet.
This answer will enable us to face microbes more effectively at their SOURCE. Otherwise they could be blamed for CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE” .
20 ADVANTAGES OF KO BIDET OVER TOILET PAPER
1. It cleans a 100% the anus area thanks to its vertical water jet.
2. In cases of hemorrhoids, maximum cleanliness helps preventing or even curing them.
3. It helps in cleanling up disabled or elderly, even those who are unable to to get out of their wheelchair.
4. It Relieves attendants, as it renders unecessary for them to do the wiping out after defecation.
5. It prevents transfering of germs and so it reduces urinary infections especially on women.
6. Useful for pregnant women, who often develop hemorrhoids.
7. Useful in women after natural child birth, where wounds after delivery cause severe pain during wiping and the risk of infection is high.
8. The same it applies in cases of surgery on the anal area
9. It is useful in diarroia as it reduces topical irritation.
10. Also in constipation, as it facilitates defecation.
11. Good local cleaning reduces the itching due to allergy caused by dirt.
12.The water does not cause allergies, as paper may do.
13. It reduces the unpleasant smell in the room because there are no soiled papers and the whole process is much faster.
14. It Improves the aesthetics of the area.
15. It Improves aesthetics in the ritual of defecation.
16.With KO BIDET use of paper is much dimininished, or entirely stopped, as the 100% effectiveness makes it possible to use special towel. On the other hand the exact "targetting" makes it possible to reduce the water amount needed, and if we wait for about 50 seconds, so for the water drops to fall down, the wiping could be unnecessary. That reduces the anxiety of not havig t.paper.
17. Amortisation of acquisition cost in 1-2 months ..
8. It's of so low cost..
19. It is ecologic. 27,000 trees are cut daily for the production of paper WC. Using it we contribute to prevent climate change.
20.The toilet paper according to serious studies may pose serious risks to children and adults. (See below)
6. ADVANTAGES OVER OLD KNOWN standalone bidet type.
1.The separate bidet cannot be used in wheelchairs or people using elevated basin, mainly on reason of space.
2. After use,on old bidet theer are faecal residues which have to be cleaned. In the case of KO BIDET cleaning is done in parallel by the water cascade.
3.The KO BIDET does not require separate place.
4. Also there not need for man to move from the basin to the bidet. For some this is very difficult or impossible.
5. It can be carried on trips, holidays etc.
6.In comparison very low cost.
25 advantages over TURKISH bidet.
1. The jet tube is fixed in the middle basin, soit can be spoiled by feces.
2. water comes in horizontal direction and cleaning is incomplete. Thus the use of the hand are indispensable. For people with mobility problems even that can be difficult or impossible.
3.The use of hands irritates hemorrhoids.
4. In newer forms that do not get dirty as easily, water comes out again nearly horizontally, so the use of hands is again needed.
Inevitably, because of water jet direction, has the below-mentioned 18 disadvantages of oblque jet type bidets.
5.It needs a special basin.
6. It can not apply to people in a wheelchair, or a raised basin.
7. It can't be carried out on trips, holidays etc.
19 ADVANTAGES over bidet attachments producing oblique water jet.
Because of the oblique water jet:
1. Cleansing up in general, but specially when there are hemorrhoids is not as good.
2. Persons with mobility problems are not cleaned up well.
3. They can not used in persons on wheel chairs.
4. Not either in cases of heghtened basins.
5. Their aplication needs to disassable and assample basin;s cover.
6. they can't fit to all kinds of basins.
7.Some of them are very expensive.
8.Some function with electric current.
9.Once threy are put on basin it is impossible for it, to be clean up under them.
10.They in a most obvious place and very liable to get spoiled.
11.Because of their complexity are liable to damage.
12. Repairing any damage means disassembling and assempling again the cover.
13. They can't target well, so are not useful in after childbith and postoperative in anus area cases.
14.They function with buttons. Imagine the situation, if there are children around, who play with them.
15.Oblique jet can wet user's clothes.
16. AS cleaning up is not 100%, use of paper can't be reduced.
17. They are no portable and can't be carried out in trips etc.
18. KO BIDET: Its restricted target area prevents cold water to get spilled around and so its inpact is negligible and not felt.( think of your finger compared with the whole hand, put in cold water).
19.. This one is of outmost importance for women.They, because of anatomical reasons are in danger theier genitalia to get spoiled and get infected by the spilled around water intermingled with feces and their microbes.This is the result of the action of oblique or even vertical water jets splasshing on annus area. With the KO BIDET, thanks to its special flash nozzle the jet direction ca be arrangede to have the opposite direction , from forwards to backwards. So no case whatsoever of genitalia geting spoiled, coul ever ejist. or infection
12 ADVANTAGES over other bidet attachments producing vertical water jet.
1.The jet is vertical, but their over all bulk volume is large. Hence:
2. They can't be used combined with a wheelchair for people with svere disabilities.
3.They are expensive.
4. For assebling it, it may be required to dismantle the basin's cover.
5. Because of their complexity some are vulnerable. (Compare the guarantee period).
6.The correction of any damage means dismantling the basin and of course that means more expences.
7. Some can cause scratching of the basin.
8. they do not fit to all types of basins.
9. Again with a child's interventionen could a mess becaused.
10. After placement, no basin's clean up can be done under them.
11. Their placement may require some drilling.
12. they can't be carried out on trips, holidays, etc.
9 ADVANTAGES over mini shower bidets.
1. Installation requires pinched tiles for attachment.
2. The use requires agility. So they are unsuitable for sluggish or with disabilities people, elders, women who have recently given birth. Even healthy people can get back problems because of posture.
3.They can't apply to people in a wheelchair.
4. They don't have "target capacity", so often cause clothe weting.
5. They cause high water diffusion, and therefore, much paper to dry.
6.No complete purification of anus, due to incomplete "targeting" is possible.
7. User's hands may be soiled by dirt.
8. Due to difficulties in handling them it requires practice, and even with young people.
9. It is almost impossible, or at least more difficult to be used by men.