KO BIDET. The cheapest is also the best. VERTICAL water jet, so: 1.It is 100% effective, 2.Thanks to its VERTICAL WATER JET it doesn't push filthy water to uro-genitalia, as the majority of other bidets do.
3.It never wets cloths, or does not splash water around.4.It makes the dangerous, for microbe harboring, hot water heated topically, useless. 5.Money, space and time saving. 6. It is the only one that can be used with toilet risers and wheel chairs. 7. Easily installed. It is just sticking on the bowl. No tools.. 8.Only 3 the steps to use 9.It never leaks. Recuperation in 2 months. We look for distributors.
Fig. A. The apparatus picture as it is sold..
Fig. B. The apparatus with its plumping parts you need to buy from your local shop. 1. angle valve, 1/2", 3/4". 2. tee 1/2", 1/2" 1/2". 3. nipple male both sides 1/2", and the plastic tube needed to connect the apparatus with the angle valve..Outer.Diameter 7mm, wall thckness: 2mm
Fig.F. The apparatus as it is seen from inside with the lid up. 30: plastic thead, 29: elasti tube,
41:The plump components. The aluminium wand is also shown
fig. G. The apparatus as seen from above, with the lid down.
fig.Q Stabilization by duct tape.
fig. R. The second way of stabilization.
FIG. S. The second way of stabilization.
Τhere are two stages in the proccess of installation: A. Intsallment of apparatus itself, fig.A, B, F, , G, H, O, Q, R , S. B. . Its connection with the mains, fig. F.
A. The apparatus installment.
1. The apparatus sits, saddle like, on bowl's RIGHT rim (as we are sitting on the bowl), fig. F, G, H, at the same way as a usual disinfectant. Thanks to its aluminum frame, it can be adjusted to rim’s shape at the position that suits us. Its best place, at function position, is when the flash nozzle is over bowl's hole.
2. We insert the wire hook inside one of the holes, under the rim, or in the canal, if there aren't holes. fig. O
3. fig. Q shows how we stabilise the apparatus, by using duct tape or cellophane straps. The vertical strap is about 10 cm in length, and the horizontal ones about 25 cm. There are two ways of adhering the straps: If the lid, when down, stabilizes the apparatus, we use the way shown on fig. Q. Otherwise, we use the way shown by fig. R, S.
Our aim is to stabilise the apparatus in a position, so the aluminium wand, fig. F, G H, O, with the nozzle, moves freely and horizontally, not hindered by bowl's wall, when we pull the plastic thread in order to get the app. in a use position , see video.
*We care lid's pad not to coincide with apparatus. Final and full stabilisation is offered by toilet lip, when we put it down.
4. On the external surface of toilet bowl, fig. Q, R, at the end of the thread, there is connected a small plastic cone covered with a female piece of velcrome and accordingly a male one, which we stick on bowl’s surface in such a place so, when we pull the thread-cone and stick it, the metal wand emerges at about the center inside the bowl, always at the same point.
* At first testing we take care that all tube parts carrying the water are NOT BLOCKED, particularly the elastic tube 29, fig. F, at its curving.
* We also take care the plastic thread is ABOVE the duct straps and free to be pulled.
* To regulate water’s jet press, on every day’s use, we use the valve 41, fig. F, which we open up gradually.
* Elastic tube: before turning ON the walve 41, we are sure is not pressed or blocked by anything, or curved abruptly in a narrow angle. .
B. Connexion with house mains. 1. Fig. F shows the plumping parts and the way they are connected .
2. When on travel, or when you don't want any plumping work, for quick installation in 2',. we just screw the angle valve with the shower tube and fix the valve with a tape, on the steady part of the tube feeding the toilet tank. As a second choice use a T to have working both, shower and bidet.
HOW TO USE IT (see video).